How to Be More Successful through Gratitude – The 5 Principles of Prosperity: Principle Two ~
If you wish to learn how to be successful, how to be wealthy or how to prosper, you will need to immerse yourself in gratitude and the continual practice of it. This is the second step in The 5 Principles of Prosperity.
In the epic book on riches, The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace D. Wattles also feels the second step to being able to get anything you want is by entertaining a lively and sincere gratitude for the blessings bestowed upon you. This book is still a bestseller for a reason. He is right. He speaks of having a constant feeling of gratitude or what I call “living in a state of gratitude.”
FACT: Everything is energy.
- All “matter” as science calls it, is created from energy and takes on different sizes, shapes, and colors.
- All energy vibrates at a particular rate or frequency.
- We as people vibrate at a particular frequency.
- Our emotions vibrate at different frequencies and will affect the frequency at which our physical beings vibrate.
- Wealth and poverty both vibrate at much different frequencies with poverty being a low vibration and wealth projecting a much higher vibrational rate.
- When it comes to vibrational frequencies, you will attract that which vibrates at the same frequency as your emotional state.
This is why it is imperative for you to practice maintaining emotions that will allow you to vibrate at the highest frequencies if you are to have the superpower of manifesting an extraordinary life. Gratitude, love and compassion are among the feelings you can place your thoughts on that will raise you to the highest levels of attraction.
- Set your phone to alert you every hour. When you hear the reminder write down something you are grateful for or think of someone you love.
- Keep pictures of those you love around you at work and at home.
- Assume the best in people, especially when they are a stranger and do things like cut you off on the road. You never know what they are going through and don’t let rude behavior, whether on purpose or not, be a buzz kill.
- Count your blessings. Seriously…
While I lay out the steps to getting all you want in life in The 5 Principles of Prosperity, the key is to maintain these feelings of gratitude, love, and compassion all day. It’s great to wake up with gratitude and go to bed with gratitude, yet it will be so much more effective when you LIVE in gratitude.
Latest posts by Cassi Eubank (see all)
- Pumpkin Seed Milk - 2018-01-29
- Is Kindness So Rare? - 2016-06-13
- How to Network More Effectively ~ Ask the Purpose of Your Networking - 2016-06-06