Take Empowered Action
If you want to know how to become prosperous or how to be successful, all advice given will tell you that you must take action. Rightfully so. For any dream to come to life, the dreamer must take action or employ another to take action on their behalf.
So you have created a strong belief system, and the excitement of knowing that you will get that which makes you so ecstatically joyfully keeps your energy vibrating at the frequency that will bring it all your way. You are clear on what you want and you have taken the time to switch your thoughts so you are constantly searching for possibilities, opportunities and solutions as soon as you identify an area of improvement. Now that all the gifts are showing up at your doorstep, all that’s left to do is to open those gifts. To do so, you will have to take action… empowered action!
Here is a review of The 5 Principles of Prosperity.
1 Create Strong Beliefs
2 Keep Your Vibration High
3 Get Clear
4 Focus on Solutions
5 Take Empowered Action
The key here is the idea of taking empowered action. While there will be many things to do to prepare for and receive the things you desire, it is important to focus on taking the right actions.
Many people are transitioning from the “traditional” office job to being entrepreneurs where they make their own hours and decide what needs to be done. This is why it is important to make sure that each action you are taking is effective.
If you are going to a networking event, plan time the day after to send an email or message to those you met that you want to make a deeper connection with. There is no point to networking and collecting cards that will just end up in your drawer, never to be used. What about the people you met at networking events last month? If these are good connections to cultivate, you will want to schedule time each week to reach out to those people.
If there are things you do not like to do, hire someone to do it for you. I love doing my own website, yet when it comes to some of the more advanced issues, I pay someone who can do it in 15 minutes rather than spending 4 – 6 hours to do it myself.
Suggestions for Taking Empowered Action
- Make a list of all the things that must be done daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. These are the regular things like social media, calls, blogs, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Highlight the things you do not want to do or are not good at and find someone to do it for you. You will like what you do more and let someone else who loves to do the things you don’t take that off your mind.
- Group like tasks together. For example, if you do a weekly blog, you may wish to also make calls to people you wish to stay close with that day as well and make it a home day. If you have a luncheon, you may wish to do errands like the bank, office supplies, etc. that day.
- Put it on the calendar and stay on track. Plan to succeed by scheduling your success. You may need to move things around when other opportunities present themselves, yet having it on the calendar will keep you focused.
- If you are working from home, forget the house work! Either get up early and make sure the laundry is started and dishes are done, or set a quitting time and don’t let what your house looks like enter your thoughts until then. You may also want to plan a fifteen minute break every two hours. If you are the compulsive type, just know that you will switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer “on break” and stay focused on your task.
- One thing at a time is a great motto for those working at home. When you are in charge of everything, it can get a little overwhelming. When this happens, take a few deep breaths, look at your to do list, pick one thing to do and focus on that one thing until it is done. Then move to the next thing.
It is critical to take action. The universe has delivered all these amazing gifts and now you get to open them. By taking empowered action, you will receive and enjoy those gifts much sooner. In The 5 Principles of Prosperity, you have all you need to become more successful and to be prosperous in all you do.
Latest posts by Cassi Eubank (see all)
- Pumpkin Seed Milk - 2018-01-29
- Is Kindness So Rare? - 2016-06-13
- How to Network More Effectively ~ Ask the Purpose of Your Networking - 2016-06-06