Pumpkin Seed Milk
Healthy drinks are a great way to easily achieve total health and wellness. Healthy drinks like fresh pressed juices, smoothies and nut milks can deliver vitamins and minerals through your system without putting the strain of digestion on your body. October may be a perfect time to impress your friends with Pumpkin Seed Milk, yet the delightful taste of healthy seed milk never goes out of season. Good health is always in season!
Pumpkin Milk is a great source of iron, providing half of the daily recommended intake. The zinc, calcium and magnesium are fantastic for your bones. You also get a healthy dose of potassium, phosphorus, copper and vitamins A, B and E in this smooth and tasty drink.
You will need a blender, a nut sack and a few ingredients to make this heavenly, healthy drink. I store mine in mason jars with BPA free plastic lids to keep it fresh for up to 5 days.
3 Cups Water
1 Cup Raw Organic Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
1 Inch Raw Organic Ginger
2 – 3 Organic Carrots, chopped
6 – 8 Dates
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Soak the pumpkin seeds in lightly salted water for at least 8 hours or overnight.
2. Rinse and drain Pumpkin Seeds then add to your blender, along with all the ingredients listed above.
3. Blend the pumpkin seed mixture until liquefied.
4. Put the nut sack into a larger bowl.
5. Pour mixture from the blender into your nut sack.
6. Strain Pumpkin Seed Milk using the nut sack. Be sure to squeeze all the delicious nutrition into your bowl.
7. Pour this healthy drink into storable containers and chill for at least one hour.
8. Make sure you shake the pumpkin seed milk, then pour and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
Drink in your health!
If you are looking online, a nut sack is also referred to as a milk sack. They are very inexpensive. You can find them on Amazon, a set of 2, for around $10.00
#YourHealthIsYourWealth #CassiRecipes #PumpkinSeedMilk #DrinkYourHealth
Latest posts by Cassi Eubank (see all)
- Pumpkin Seed Milk - 2018-01-29
- Is Kindness So Rare? - 2016-06-13
- How to Network More Effectively ~ Ask the Purpose of Your Networking - 2016-06-06